CBD2 - winners of the 2011 AbaF State Award Giving and recognised for Good Practice
Ten Days in the Island can only happen with the support of many partners, both large and small. The investment they all make helps us deliver our artistic programme and we would like to invite you to get involved to help us secure the best range of artists and events we can for the Tasmanian community.
We have created a group for businesses: CBD2 . Aimed at small to medium sized businesses in Hobart, CBD2 is a great way for you to support Ten Days, get you and your business involved in the arts, meet and network with your business peers and have a great time during the festival.
By making a contribution of $1000 you will get:
- An invitation to attend CBD2 networking functions throughout the year, and an opportunity to host one of the functions to showcase your business to other members.
- Networking and regular contact through a dedicated CBD2 webpage
- An exclusive CBD2 event to celebrate the opening night of The Murder Ballads during the 2013 festival
- 4 complimentary tickets to a 2013 Ten Days event
- 4 complimentary tickets to the closing night festival party
- Special festival ticket offers for you and your staff
- An acknowledgment vinyl for your business window to show that you’re a supporter
- Your CBD2 membership acknowledged in the Ten Days 2013 brochure and on the Ten Days website, with a direct link to your business’ web page
- Marketing material including Ten Days promotions/discounts/giveaways to distribute to your customers that credits your support
It’s easy to join!
Come along to one of our monthly networking events or simply download the form, fill in your business details and return it to us. We'll then send you a receipt and details of how to get involved.
And as we prepare for 2013, you’ll know that Ten Days continues to happen because of the support of people and businesses like you!
CBD2 2013 Members
Tenbensel & Dee Chartered Accountants, Trevor Dee
Papillon, Estelle Davis & Diana Hutchinson
LJH Commercial Hobart, Mark Devine & Libby Devine
The Kalis Group, Alexia Kalis
Hill Street Grocer, Nikitaras Family
DJ Motors, Antonie Breugem